- Travel Force requires all bookings to be paid upfront in full before travel commences unless agreed otherwise. By paying in full or agreeing to pay in the near future or by leaving a deposit for a booking you will be agreeing to the Terms and Conditions outlaid in this document.
- Your booking with us is subject to UK law and Jurisdiction
- Travel Force Reserves the right to terminate a booking should it not be paid in full.
- Travel Force reserves the right to terminate a booking should it be found to be made fraudulently or deceptively.
- Travel Force will not take responsibility for delays caused by major road works, bad weather, closure of roads towns or villages or any other similar events.
- Travel Force will only refund monies to clients who are delayed more than 30 minutes.
- Travel Force will wait 15 minutes out of courtesy for passengers to arrive and load onto the vehicles. After 15 minutes Travel Force will apply a £50 per hour waiting charge.
- Travel Force reserves the right to Cancel/Terminate a booking if they are being delayed by passengers who are not ready to depart causing delays to other potential bookings.
- Travel Force will only provide a full refund if a booking is cancelled with 7 days notice.
- Travel Force will not provide a refund of any kind if they are given less than 7 days notice to cancel a booking.
- Cancellations of bookings are only accepted within 7 working days with written notice or a verbal confirmation from a line manager.
- Should the reserved vehicle become unavailable Travel Force endeavours to supply a similar/same type of vehicle however Travel Force is unable to guarantee any specifications such as vehicle colour, interior features, possible decorative themes or any company branding. These features can and will vary.
- Smoking any sort of substances is completely prohibited on any of our vehicles. Anyone found smoking on the vehicles will be ejected immediately and the appropriate enforcement agencies will be informed. Travel Force reserves the right to cancel/terminate bookings should this situation occur.
- Consumption of Alcohol is not permitted on vehicles provided by Travel Force unless agreed otherwise in writing.
- Anyone vomiting on vehicles provided by Travel Force will be required to pay a on the spot fine of £60. Until this fee is paid Travel Force reserves the right to terminate any scheduled bookings.
- Anyone found damaging vehicles provided Travel Force will be ejected immediately and reported to the appropriate enforcement agencies. Criminal damage will be reported to the police.
- Travel Force reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- No part of these Terms and Conditions affects your rights as a consumer. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to your rights as a consumer.
GET A INSTANT QUOTE BY
GET A INSTANT QUOTE BY
Terms & Conditions
Get a Minibus and Coach Hire Quote Today!Request a Free Quote
Copyright © 2024 travelforce. All rights reserved